Horch in color

I made some changes to the fender assembly and added a small bumper.  I eyeballed everything and luck was on my side.  The fenders and bumper were perfect lengths.

Front view with new fenders and bumper.  Not a great shot.  My

Front view with new fenders and bumper. Not a great shot. My “good” camera uses AA batteries and they went dead.

Rear view.  I used a straight edge when scoring most of the folds to get an ultra straight line.  The fold where the roof meets the body was not straight on my white prototype.  There was a small gap.  Perfect fit this time.

Rear view. I used a straight edge when scoring most of the folds to get an ultra straight line. The fold where the roof meets the body was not straight on my white prototype. There was a small gap. Perfect fit this time.

I still need to draw interiors.  I’ll also make a “roof down” option.  Finally, I forgot to draw in the rear fenders.  They don’t need to protrude as they are almost flush.  But they are supposed to be there and noticeable.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: